Woman Arrested After ‘Attacking Husband For Farting In Bed’

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
Sharing a bed with your partner sometimes has its downsides and one of those can be when they fart next to you.

For one man, that gassy bedtime allegedly led to him being attacked by his suffering wife, who had had enough of the smell.

Dawn Meikle was in bed with her husband in Port St Lucie, Florida, when he started farting - and she is said by police to have lashed out by elbowing him.

Things then escalated quickly from there.

An arrest report states: “Dawn began kicking him and eventually kicked him out of their bed.”

The husband then managed to calm his wife down and get back into bed - but committed the ultimate act of betrayal by blowing off yet again.

Meikle allegedly started elbowing and kicking her husband again before they got involved in a bit of a fight that saw him suffer scratches to his chest.

She then reportedly called police before shooting pepper spray into her husband’s face.

Police arrived at the scene and arrested Meikle before she was charged with misdemeanour domestic battery.

Maybe he ate some Brussels sprouts - it is Christmas, after all.

Get a cork quickly haha

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

O dear.I had better not let Emma see this

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

do ya think he held the covers over her head?

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

O dear.I had better not let Emma see this

That dear Steve would be suicide

do ya think he held the covers over her head?

Must have done something like that

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Holy sheep sh** batman ..... I sure hope Judy .... our beloved swabby's wife doesn't see this or he will be in deep dog doo doo ..... Jake just as a preventive measure please start carrying a bottle of "Beano"

post-11-0-67848400-1450917244_thumb.jpg

:merrychristmas: :28:

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Sharing a bed with your partner sometimes has its downsides and one of those can be when they fart next to you.

Get a cork quickly haha

Kevin, bless your heart.  You searched and searched for some interesting topics and you found something that's right up my alley, so to speak. My greenish gas puts a whole new meaning to greenhouse gas that will eventually destroy Mother Nature.  Anyway, good onya Mate!

Here's right back at you.  My favorite bookmark in which I adjust my laptop's volume to the max: http://www.fart-sounds.net/fart_sound_board.htm

My favorite is C-FLAT, goes well harmonizing with my natural F flat and F sharps......he, he.  

• Like 4

DavidK
Posted
Posted

Well my wife has a short fuse with the snoring but when hitting me fails to work she usually opts to sleep some other place rather than raise the stakes from border skirmish to all out war........... :bash:

• Like 1