Walker Wrestles Large Kangaroo

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Many people I think have a misguided belief that the Kangaroo is a placid animal and I have seen many Australians trying to feed them and get close.Walker wrestles large kangarooA man suffered cuts as he wrestled a large kangaroo that attacked him during a morning walk.It was the third such attack in the Sunbury area, on Melbourne's northwestern fringe, in the past year.The 64-year-old man was attacked from behind as he walked past a mob of kangaroos near his home before 8am (AEST) on Wednesday, paramedic Dennis Prendergast said."He told us one of the kangaroos came from behind and attacked him," Mr Prendergast said."It was almost as tall as he was, and he wrestled it until he could break free."The man suffered cuts to an eyelid, lip, abdomen and leg and was taken to Sunshine Hospital in a stable condition.The incident is the third in which a kangaroo has attacked a person in Sunbury in the past year.A male jogger suffered extensive injuries when he was attacked by a kangaroo in Sunbury in September last year.A Sunbury woman was mauled by a kangaroo in April this year, suffering deep cuts.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Many people I think have a misguided belief that the Kangaroo is a placid animal and I have seen many Australians trying to feed them and get close.Walker wrestles large kangarooA man suffered cuts as he wrestled a large kangaroo that attacked him during a morning walk.It was the third such attack in the Sunbury area, on Melbourne's northwestern fringe, in the past year.The 64-year-old man was attacked from behind as he walked past a mob of kangaroos near his home before 8am (AEST) on Wednesday, paramedic Dennis Prendergast said."He told us one of the kangaroos came from behind and attacked him," Mr Prendergast said."It was almost as tall as he was, and he wrestled it until he could break free."The man suffered cuts to an eyelid, lip, abdomen and leg and was taken to Sunshine Hospital in a stable condition.The incident is the third in which a kangaroo has attacked a person in Sunbury in the past year.A male jogger suffered extensive injuries when he was attacked by a kangaroo in Sunbury in September last year.A Sunbury woman was mauled by a kangaroo in April this year, suffering deep cuts.
I guess people are fooled because they don't look dangerous. They do the same thing with Bears. To many people raised in the city I guess. They don't realize how dangerous wild animals can be.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

"He told us one of the kangaroos came from behind and attacked him," Mr Prendergast said.Roo to wildlife officer ....... "I swear .... I was just trying to push the Aussie up hill ........ that's my story and I'm sticking to it" ...... SugarwareZ-011.gif ......... hummmmmm .. kinda reminds me of the goat story ...... SugarwareZ-007.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I think I would be much safer fighting one of these. SugarwareZ-005.gif

post-40-1251501840_thumb.jpg