Bacolod Is International

Mike S
Posted
Posted
twice weekly direct PAL flights from Korea to Bacolod.

Oh boy ..... can't wait this should be interesting ..... hope I don't have to find another place to move to ..... time will will tell .... if you are wondering what I'm talking about you haven't experienced it yet ..... JMHO

:cheersty:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Oh boy ..... can't wait this should be interesting ..... hope I don't have to find another place to move to ..... time will will tell .... if you are wondering what I'm talking about you haven't experienced it yet ..... JMHO

Don't be silly, open that Korean restaurant you talked about for years.   :thumbsup:

• Like 4

jpbago
Posted
Posted

You can't put the genie back in the bottle. Koreans are already here in large numbers like 1 in 4.

Since 2010, South Korea has been the largest source of visitors to the Philippines. In 2013, a total of 1.17 million South Koreans visited the Philippines.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted
You can't put the genie back in the bottle. Koreans are already here in large numbers like 1 in 4.

Yes I know that ...... while I can't speak for all the Koreans the ones I have encountered have been extremely pushy ..... arrogant and loud .... when walking in a group they will walk abreast and dare you to break threw their wall .... while I have no problem with them doing this as I put J behind me and walk straight ahead and with my size they will part the red sea ...... but I have seen others with their backs pressed up against the wall to let them pass and this includes crowded malls ...... also they will try to cut in front of you in lines ..... now I know some Flipinos will try these tactics also but then this is THEIR country where as the Koreans and I are visitors ..... big difference ....

Now I know ...... or should say think ..... that not all Koreans are or act this way but the ones I have encountered have been and so if you feel I'm stereo-typing you are probably correct but then I have no other personal experiences to go on ...... JMHO ... :thumbsup:

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

The most rude and arrogant and pushy people I have met here in Dalaguete are 2 English people .