Butterfly Knife (Balisong) Or Bolo Craftsman In Cebu?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Any members know of a high quality Balisong craftsman in the Cebu area? Would also be interested in high quality handmade knives including Bolo's made in Philippines preferably Cebu.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Yes there is a whole section of them but you will have to wait until J gets back home so I can ask her which street ..... :cheersty:

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted

I saw in this travel documentary of a place in PI that specializes in knives, like store after store. It is quite an interesting TV series whereby this American travels around the world showing their various drinks, food, history, and culture. Quite a good job that he has. In 2 seasons there are 28 shows. gorillavid or vidzi are the better links.

Click here

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I saw in this travel documentary of a place in PI that specializes in knives, like store after store. It is quite an interesting TV series whereby this American travels around the world showing their various drinks, food, history, and culture. Quite a good job that he has. In 2 seasons there are 28 shows. gorillavid or vidzi are the better links.

Click here

Thank you............. we have that show "On Demand" will check it out.