Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Not everyday do you get some thing for nothing :SugarwareZ-037:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Not everyday do you get some thing for nothing :SugarwareZ-037:
That was very interesting, great idea adding that to the forum. :kidding: Years ago I watched something like that on TV in the states and they did the same thing in the US somewhere, I think New York. The interesting thing is that people in the Philippines do not think of sex when touching or holding hands like they do in the states, but I have not seen very much hugging and when I used to hug my brother-in-laws they used to back away but now they know me well and even run up to me when we visit and hug me first and now even some of my nephews do it.Another point worth mentioning is that in the Philippines it is common to see two or more women walking down the street holding hands and even two or more boys doing the same thing and it does not in necessarily mean they are gay.

brock
Posted
Posted

Lee. I dont think I have seen boys holding hands, unless they ARE gay, but I do think they are more open about it in the Philippines, nobody seems to bother about it, which is a good thing.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Lee. I dont think I have seen boys holding hands, unless they ARE gay, but I do think they are more open about it in the Philippines, nobody seems to bother about it, which is a good thing.
We have seen quite a few in Cebu walking around the malls with hands on shoulder type of holding each other and they did not act gay but maybe they were. My wife tells me no, that is just how it is and that people there do not think anything of it. I really do not know because I never asked any if they were gay.