2016 Diving

Peter G
Posted
Posted

Hi All,

I'm pretty new to working out here in Makati - with half the reason to come here the ease of access to Scuba Diving :).

Been heading down to Anilao at least once a month, and just wondering if there are other forum users (living around Makati area) who might want to touch base with a view to occasionally sharing transport, hook up for dives / share boat costs down Anilao area ?

Couple of times I have headed to one of the well known dive resorts and found I am the only diver there for the weekend - and of course to take a boat / guide out on my own gets a bit pricey !

Assuming there are expats in the city who head to dive in Anilao occasional weekends - what dive resorts do you head to ?

Cheers

Peter      

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

To the best of my knowledge we don't have many if any members in the Makati area and probably not many active from the greater metro Manila area. You might find it hard to get much response to this question plus I would say a very high percentage of member are retired and not actively out and about but I might be wrong.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted (edited)

You might try the Camayan Beach Resort in the Subic Freeport. We stayed there a few days and I noticed a number of boats going out for dives with multiple divers. As I recall On My Way is a diver who lives in Subic Freeport and may have more information.

Edited by earthdome
  • Like 1