Superbowl Monday In Cebu City

GregZ
Posted
Posted (edited)

Anyone know of Super Bowl plans here in Cebu City? Just curious if there are any 7:00 am party plans here. Public, private, invited, uninvited. ... I don't care, I'm just nosey and maybe I will crash the party. Haha

My current plan is to try and watch on vipbox.tv since SkyCable STILL has failed to install. Called them 2 weeks ago. They claim the box here is full and they have to put in another. GO AHEAD, they've got my permission.

I'll also go look and see if any off air broadcast channels will carry it live or recorded. Haven't looked yet as I am not sure where to start.

EDIT: All I see is ASN will carry it live. So no cable, no Super Bowl. Not on the TV anyway.

I might try USTVNOW also. Their streams don't seem to work good but I might be able to DVR it. Then sometimes it will work better on playback. Free to try anyway.

Edited by GregZ
  • Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I have CIGNAL  and so I'll click on the TV early Monday morning. I usually watch the final round of any PGA golf tournament in progress but I would rather watch the Super Bowl. 

I'll skip half time since I am not a fan of Lady GAGA.

Good Luck.

I'll be cheering for Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos.

• Like 1

GregZ
Posted
Posted

Yes, I want the Panthers to "have fun" and the Broncos to win. But either way my bank account will remain the same. LOL

• Like 1