A Four Star Hotel With A Balcony

obda
Posted
Posted

I smoke. It's a terrible habit, I know. I would like to find a good four or five star hotel in Cebu that has a balcony for which I can smoke.

Perhaps counter intuitive or an oxymoron, I don't like smoking in the room, even though I know I can get smoking rooms. I'd rather be in a nice hotel with a balcony that I can smoke.

Any help most appreciated.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Shangra la Mactan

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I smoke. It's a terrible habit, I know. I would like to find a good four or five star hotel in Cebu that has a balcony for which I can smoke.

Perhaps counter intuitive or an oxymoron, I don't like smoking in the room, even though I know I can get smoking rooms. I'd rather be in a nice hotel with a balcony that I can smoke.

Any help most appreciated.

It is good that you are a 'considerate' smoker, if the smell annoys you imagine how us non smokers feel.  I have stopped going to bars

in Pattaya unless open air, for the same reason.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I read somewhere recently that the star system was to be overhauled to bring it up to international standard. Most hotel websites will say three or 4 stars but the reality many of them are maybe 2 star if you think of it in terms of what you are used to in rating hotels. 

Anyway there's has been a lot of new hotels built in Cebu city the past few years. I suggest you do a search HERE to see what tickles your fancy. Also be aware many hotels in the Philippines call a balcony a veranda.

• Like 1