Shipping Question From A New Member

reutuappicuse
Posted
Posted

I am trying to engage myslef in this business, i want to open a store for any surplus computers and other stuffs here in the philipines, i just want to have an idea kung papano ishiniship ang mga materials to the Philippines and how much tax willl be paid to this transactions. If you have a good idea please share it with me. Thanks.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I am trying to engage myslef in this business, i want to open a store for any surplus computers and other stuffs here in the philipines, i just want to have an idea kung papano ishiniship ang mga materials to the Philippines and how much tax willl be paid to this transactions. If you have a good idea please share it with me. Thanks.
First of all, let me welcome you to the forum  :lol: Next I am not 100% sure what you are asking and although we have a Filipino moderator on this forum, we prefer posts to be in English so that other members will understand them as well, anyway I think you want to know how to ship computer items to the Philippines? and if that is what your question is, then what country are you trying to ship items to the Philippines from?  Most of us use Balikbayan boxes to ship personal items to our families and to ourselves and there is usually no extra duties for those items. I do not know what duties the Philippines would charge you on business parts and I am sure it would be based on the value of the items shipped and I think you would have to work that out with the government agency by showing them the invoice and asking them. Now if posting in English is a problem for you, then you may continue in Taglish and we will do our best to help you that way. Please be sure to not post any business names or links until you get permission from the forum owner and in order to do that, you would first have to become a full member and that can be sped along by posting an introduction about yourself and continuing to post.Enjoy the forum

• 11 months later...
Balintawak
Posted
Posted

On Laptop import there is only 12% duty. As Mr. Lee`s says, balikbayan boxes is the way to go for small volumes .

• 11 months later...
mookie1
Posted
Posted

I've got 9 plastic containers coming from BBK this week with all my house hold and personal effects.I'd like to get a ball park figure of what customs will charge me.....I tried the link but it didn't connect to the site,Thanks