Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

• 1 year later...
the dude
Posted
Posted

:th_thholysheep:

Lovely video. Should have made one myself when I was younger. Don't have those childhood photos anymore. take care. The Dude.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifI did all that in the late 50s, 60s and early 70s in horse drawn carriages (CALESA) and non air conditioned buses, taxis and some in private air conditioned older or classic vehicles, which there wasn't any traffic back in those days and the beaches were much cleaner, but the major roads and highways back then was really terrible especially in Baguio, Bataan and Olongapo's zig zag mountains which a lot of landslides occurred during the monsoon season! Sad to say, I don't do those things anymore to this day due to the grid lock traffic and pollution in the City of Manila! Back in those days, Roxas Blvd was called Dewey Blvd and the only change was the boardwalk, a nice view of Manila Bay, without the numerous expensive high-rise condos and back in those days the bay didn't stink as bad as it does today, including Pasig river and all the rest of the channel tributaries leading out to the ocean, which are now clogged with garbage and fish pins causing flooding annually! SugarwareZ-034.gif