Back at the gym

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I have started going to the gym again after a 3 month lay off. I have been 3 times and apart from a few aches and pains(which can be expected) everything seems to be ok. It is a much better gym than the one available to me when I was in Dalaguete and it is 100 pesos a month cheaper.I get 1 tricycle and it takes me within 100 yards of the place for 10 pesos.Coming back will cost me around 50 pesos as it is not on a set route I could get a jeepney but I don`t want to sit in a sardine tin.

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Will I not recognise you when I see you next Kev??

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

Will I not recognise you when I see you next Kev??

:hystery: Well mate, you didn't recognize him When you met him First time, so who knows :shades: AND before you jump in We both didn't recognize each other the second time we Met!:popcorn: Maybe we should send Up to date Photos for you EH?

Humour Ron Humour :thumbsup:

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jack Peterson said:

:hystery: Well mate, you didn't recognize him When you met him First time, so who knows :shades: AND before you jump in We both didn't recognize each other the second time we Met!:popcorn: Maybe we should send Up to date Photos for you EH?

Humour Ron Humour :thumbsup:

You got me Jack, still cannot believe we stood 10 metres apart for 30 minutes, both need to go to 'Specsavers'

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Yep a right pair we are haha