Are There Any Local Tv Channels In Cebu

Travis
Posted
Posted

I am wondering if anyone gets any local TV channels in Cebu on rabbit ear antenna on their set? I get nothing & I do not know if there are any digital channels yet either?

johnb
Posted
Posted
I am wondering if anyone gets any local TV channels in Cebu on rabbit ear antenna on their set? I get nothing & I do not know if there are any digital channels yet either?
I don't generally watch the local channels but we can recieve at least 5 from the standard rabbit ear aerial, one of which [channel 23] is mostly showing English speaking shows, were based in Pardo to the south of Cebu city, I dont know how well the TV signal is broadcast country wide. we also have cable which also allows acces to local channels so my wife can watch her favorite show wowowie SugarwareZ-011.gif John

Travis
Posted
Posted
I don't generally watch the local channels but we can recieve at least 5 from the standard rabbit ear aerial, one of which [channel 23] is mostly showing English speaking shows, were based in Pardo to the south of Cebu city, I dont know how well the TV signal is broadcast country wide. we also have cable which also allows acces to local channels so my wife can watch her favorite show wowowie SugarwareZ-011.gif John
thank you maybe my antenna or the connector are bad

Mik
Posted
Posted

They are going digital in about 5 years. Channel 9 is English but the signal is weak. Better get an antenna.