Communication & Discussion with a Filipina wife & Daughter! r

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:89: We have been here before and No Doubt we will go again from time to time but........ Why is it that we (The Foreigner in this case) Have to only get things done when it comes from a Shout and a lesson in "Later only" won't do.

We get called aggressive, With Attitude, you name it but if our loved ones will only listen and discuss things properly, we would not have this Monthly or in my case Yearly battle of I forgot and things fester. Know what I mean guys ( Not sure you Ladies will suffer the things I am on about) 

Just one case in particular, I asked my Precious Princess Daughter to Clean here bicycle and Check the Tyres and Light batteries. Yes Daddy later!. Once again 1 week later at 5.30 this Morning we have an almighty issue with I can't Go OH! say I why? Cos the tyres are Spongy and I have no back Light. Hmmmmmmmm Did you check it Yesterday, I forgot to :whistling:

Now this has come to a bit of an issue now as of Course it is my fault. Yeah! of course, That is why I said for you to clean the bike and Prepare it for this Morning But Noooo Later only, well honey later is now here and I guess you expect me to do it all again for you to neglect for more time. Of Course when I say this is what Happens when Parents let children think everything is done by Mary Poppins. I get the OH! Mr Perfect but...... So you all know where I have been Yes? Yep to the bike man down the Road and all fixed up to be Forgotten until next time. Now of Course, after several Times of trying to Discuss the problem of my Errant Handyman/Gardner, My Wife just sacks him without asking him First, just what the problem has been, You see to me, if there is an underlying/on going problem, We need to know so we can out things right when employing another one but.... Seems Discussion and Communication are not needed as I ( She that is) knows best. Surely I am not the only one that suffers this and the constant Forgetfulness in general that can seem to only be Sorted by a Firm hand or Foot Stamping on the table or ground. 

Pet hate for the Month? certainly is. I for one, just don't need the extra stress of Day to Day Living that can be brought about by sheer Thoughtlessness and  Lack of COMMUNICATION and DISCUSSION! when sorely needed.

Jack:shades:

Morning All.:morning1:

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

I asked my Precious Princess Daughter to Clean here bicycle and Check the Tyres and Light batteries

There ya go.  (Playing Devil's advocate here.)  You caused her to lose face.  Rich, spoiled, precious Princess Daughters do not clean bicycles in this country.  That is the servant's job.  When her friends see her getting her hands dirty they will look down their noses at her.

You cannot win an argument with a female.  Young or old, filipina or foreigner, they may appear to let you win but they are going to do it their own way as soon as you are looking the other way.  Its life.  I hate it too.

• Like 2