FREE to a good hospital near you! Read this.

Bruce
Posted
Posted

A retired surgeon friend gave me many surgical instruments as a donation. Mostly German made, worth thousands of USD when new, some still new in original packaging. I have already sent many to Samar via balikbayan boxes. However, after donating to the local doctors and the local nursing program, I still have many left over. General surgery, ENT, OB/GYN (ladybits) and related. And... breast implants... yes folks, you read correctly, the old style silicone ta-tas, twotoys! Free to a good home.

If any expats are living in a rural area with a POOR hospital in your area, and they do some surgery there, talk to them about if they need any surgical instruments and I can ship LBC from Samar to the hospital or doctor taking the donation. Not looking to give to a rich doctor or Manila clinic where they will be resold. Of course once delivered I have no control over the final disposition of the instruments. I pay the shipping.  

In looking at the pics, these are left over items I still have in the US. Much more are already in the Philippines. Some already donated but looking for a poor hospital for the rest. Speaking on the insane costs, the (1) single pick up in the picture, German made, precision quality, sold new for over $300 USD! There are specialized ENT and OB/GYN and some ORTHO instruments not seen in these pictures.

As for the breast implants, I have set aside 1 set for a special member of the forum who wishes to remain anonymous (Jake). To have and to hold, to sleep with until they burst...... His own special play set.... Someone PM me with his address and I shall send off his gift! But don't tell him... it is going to be a surprise! Makes a great conversation piece for any man's desk.....     

No purchase necessary, offer not valid in Mindanao, must be over 18, employees and relatives of employees ineligible, void where prohibited, no need to be present to win, multiple entries does not increase your chance to win, do not fold, spindle, or mutilate entry forms, all taxes due will be paid by Jollygood Fellow. read small print carefully, any disputes are to be heard in Iceland.  

So guys.... if you live in a rural area that has LBC delivery, contact me after talking to the local hospital about their needs. Will also consider a nursing or med school program if rural.

IMG_5016.JPGIMG_5018.JPGIMG_5019.JPG

IMG_5020.JPG