Sen Ton Whan

Hosea
Posted
Posted

I don't know about you guys but I am really picky. I have been married to a Filipina for almost 5 years now and I am beginning to believe I just don't like Filipino food. I use to believe that every nationalities food is good if prepared properly. I am beginning to question that conclusion now. All the beautiful fish here (and I love fish) and it seems they cook all of it the same way. Not to mention we seem to eat the same fish all the time. After being here for over a month now and can't find much I can or will eat. I stumbled onto a Chinese home delivery in San Antonio, Matina, Davao City. Really great stuff. I was eating and enjoying things I didn't even know what they were. Problem is they are too far from where we live. Still we will go there from time to time. Then I remembered this place just across the north left corner parking lot of Vitoria Plaza in Davao City. SEN TON WHAN. Although I couldn't remember what it was like the first time my wife reminded me that I enjoyed it so why not check them out again. Well, it was better this time or I was just so happy to find another place I know I can go and get food I can not only eat but enjoy at the same time. Victoria Plaza is quite a ways also but what can you do? Only thing near us I can eat is the lechon Manok (if it is well done).