Any expats in the Muzon area?

DerekJW
Posted
Posted

Hi, Just having to make decisions about where to settle with my Filipina wife, having tried all the likely places, which did not live up to my expectations, we have the chance to run a business in Muzon, but I have stayed there before and only saw a few foreign faces round and about the town, so, if there are expats there and they would like to socialize, can they write in to the forum and let me know. Thanks everybody and wishing all health and happiness. The pastimes I am keen to follow, apart from chatting in English, are golf, pool and bridge and watching (not playing) football.

Cheers,

An Englishman far away from England, Derek

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, DerekJW said:

Hi, Just having to make decisions about where to settle with my Filipina wife, having tried all the likely places, which did not live up to my expectations, we have the chance to run a business in Muzon, but I have stayed there before and only saw a few foreign faces round and about the town, so, if there are expats there and they would like to socialize, can they write in to the forum and let me know. Thanks everybody and wishing all health and happiness. The pastimes I am keen to follow, apart from chatting in English, are golf, pool and bridge and watching (not playing) football.

Cheers,

An Englishman far away from England, Derek

Hello Sir. Had to do 10 mins Googling to find out where it was. Seems to be adjacent to Novotas in Malabon. An area that is near sea level and has been reported to be sinking slowly and it subjected to severe flooding about 3-4 months a year. As it might be right now.

Golf is accessable if you have transport. I don't mind a game of bridge but I am a bit far away.

More details please. What kind of business? And have you been correctly informed about the flooding? Many of the buildings around there have watermarks 4-6 feet high.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
Julia
Posted
Posted

I recently reside in Muzon, Angono Rizal... are you referring to this same place, Sir?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Julia said:

I recently reside in Muzon, Angono Rizal... are you referring to this same place, Sir?

The OP has not been back since posting Julia.

• Like 1

Julia
Posted
Posted

oh I see..

thanks for that, Big Boss...

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Might be playing under water golf :Caught:

• Like 3