Child With Heart Murmur

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Ive been thinking this week on the best way to approach this as a friend of mine dropped a message on our Airsoft forum requesting help to raise the P600,000 for his daughters medical bill so she can undergo an operation for a heart problem shes currently got. Shes only a young girl and although im not looking for people to donate big amounts I would love people to donate P100 each if possible. A small amount from a lot of people could reach the goal amount. I wouldnt normally get involved in something like this directly its just the fact its a friend who needs help and could be the only way to raise enough funds to save his daughters life.http://apps.facebook.com/causes/356346If your not happy with the post admin please delete.. but its not a scam just trying to help a friend out.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Ive been thinking this week on the best way to approach this as a friend of mine dropped a message on our Airsoft forum requesting help to raise the P600,000 for his daughters medical bill so she can undergo an operation for a heart problem shes currently got. Shes only a young girl and although im not looking for people to donate big amounts I would love people to donate P100 each if possible. A small amount from a lot of people could reach the goal amount. I wouldnt normally get involved in something like this directly its just the fact its a friend who needs help and could be the only way to raise enough funds to save his daughters life.http://apps.facebook.com/causes/356346If your not happy with the post admin please delete.. but its not a scam just trying to help a friend out.
I see you know of these people first hand, that is helpful. Could you provide a link for donations? A paypal account or the like would be perfect.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
People can call me skeptic or heartless but before I donated to this cause I would be questioning what this operation is actually for.There is no information that I can see from the face book link,a heart mumur is usually a normal thing for a child and in most cases nothing to worry about. I remember my son had it.It would be handy to know some more about this case if you can provide it please.

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted
People can call me skeptic or heartless but before I donated to this cause I would be questioning what this operation is actually for.There is no information that I can see from the face book link,a heart mumur is usually a normal thing for a child and in most cases nothing to worry about. I remember my son had it.It would be handy to know some more about this case if you can provide it please.
There are more details and medical notes to follow, Im just awaiting the paperwork from the childs father. I will also request they get a second opinion as I have known at least 3 people in Cebu who were told to have unneeded operations. Thats partly why I requested "pledge" donations as until things are confirmed nobody has to give anything. The other being I want to find a way to do it without any charges.