Another Good Reason To Move To Philippines

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Good thing we did not go to the fair this weekend.Insane killer let lose at county fair.

Txguy
Posted
Posted

Yeah I read that story. You know some moron is gonna loos his job over this one. Lets see.. Deranged insane killer, previously escaped, denied parole, and this guy takes him on a field trip to a county fair. Musta been like "well it's nice day and freddy hasn't killed nobody lately maybe he would like to go for a ride and have some cotton candy". What an idiot.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Good thing we did not go to the fair this weekend.Insane killer let lose at county fair.
I read this and it did not surprise me. The world has gone mad IMO and it seems to get crazier with each passing day, and at times I think the people in charge seem to be the craziest. Is it just me or do others find the things going on to not make much sense? This story being a prime example of what I mean. No one in their right mind would allow someone like this to be allowed out on a field trip, but stuff like this happens all the time!

Mik
Posted
Posted

Witness the decline of civilization. Most people don't even take notice.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Thanks for the update. Since he was found 180 miles away, I just hope he did not leave a trail of dead bodies along the way.