A new shirt

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Now we all want to look good and so do our partners and i bet all our partners look good too.

Anyway back to the title , i am wanting a new shirt, but Emma has other ideas , "her ideas",

What about this one My Steve, no Ems i just want a white one, "This one" , is that white .

Try this one on it looks great, Ems i want a white shirt and i dont want that style . no Ems you want me to ware something that you like .

Where are all the comfit fit shirts, and what has happened to the bit you use to tuck into your trousers too, and what size neck am i too.

White shirt brought and it fits nice too, you can buy a shirt slim fit why cant you buy one fat fit.

Ems does like to dress me but i am more into comfort fitting now

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I get my shirts (T) for 99 peso they fit and come in white also.Not sure about fat fit though Steve.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)

"Y" tries to get me to buy clothes that make be look 21 again but once those new clothes have been through the wash a few times they still look like a 61 year old's clothes.

Edit:  It just occurred to me that the reason those 21 year old guys look good is because they keep buying new shirts instead of learning to use the wash machine.  :hystery:

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
On 12/10/2016 at 6:33 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

"Y" tries to get me to buy clothes that make be look 21 again but once those new clothes have been through the wash a few times they still look like a 61 year old's clothes.

Edit:  It just occurred to me that the reason those 21 year old guys look good is because they keep buying new shirts instead of learning to use the wash machine.  :hystery:

Silly Dave I just wear 21 year old shirts

• Like 1