Identical Lottery Draw Was Coincidence, Yeah Right

Travis
Posted
Posted

I always felt that lotteries were fixed & that the computers could make whatever ball they wanted come out but this confirms it for me. 6 out of 6 numbers coming out 2 weeks in a row would be astronomically impossible to happen. I think they forgot to change the broadcast tape. I do not think these things are really live broadcasts SOFIA (Reuters)

til
Posted
Posted (edited)

Of course it can happen, even the lotto machine could win the lottery some time :DThe chance of that happening is just the same of the chance for you to win the lottery with one single tip.

Edited by til

Mik
Posted
Posted
The chance of the same six numbers coming up twice in two consecutive rounds was one in more than 4 million but was not impossible, respected mathematician Michail Konstantinov has said.
The odds are more like 4 million squared.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I always felt that lotteries were fixed & that the computers could make whatever ball they wanted come out but this confirms it for me. 6 out of 6 numbers coming out 2 weeks in a row would be astronomically impossible to happen. I think they forgot to change the broadcast tape. I do not think these things are really live broadcasts SOFIA (Reuters)

til
Posted
Posted
The chance of the same six numbers coming up twice in two consecutive rounds was one in more than 4 million but was not impossible, respected mathematician Michail Konstantinov has said.
The odds are more like 4 million squared.
Not squared, think again!