How Many People Have You Slept With? 2.8 Million?

How many will you admit to?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. I wonder how many people actually remember?

• One to three
    • four to six
    • seven to twelve
    • thirteen to twenty
    • more than I care to share
    • so many I cannot remember or lost count

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

So I wonder how many members would be willing to admit how many they have slept with? Of course I do not expect answers, so I put up a survey, but I wonder how many members actually can think back and remember clearly each and every one of them? I also wonder how many Filipinas will be part of the survey and just make a quick post that they checked one of the poll choices?LONDON - The average British man or woman has slept with 2.8 million people -- albeit indirectly, according to figures released Wednesday to promote awareness of sexual health. A British pharmacy chain has launched an online calculator which helps you work out how many partners you have had, in the sense of exposure to risk of sexually transmitted diseases (STIs). The "Sex Degrees of Separation" ready reckoner tots up the numbers based on your number of partners, then their previous partners, and their former lovers, and so on for six "generations" of partners. The average British man claims to have actually slept with nine people, while women put the figure at 6.3, giving an average of 7.65. "When we sleep with someone, we are, in effect, not only sleeping with them, but also their previous partners and their partners' previous partners, and so on," said Clare Kerr, head of sexual health at Lloydspharmacy. "It's important that people understand how exposed they are to STIs and take appropriate precautions including using condoms and getting themselves checked out where appropriate," she said.http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle/09/23...lept-28-million

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Wow ....... is that where the expression "George Washington slept here" came from ....... guess that means I slept with ol' George .... in a round about way ......... SugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-011.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

This poll is bias,does not allow for animals :whistling:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
OK, so we will add one for you Boss Man, which one of these was your gf for that night?

post-40-1253773301_thumb.jpg

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
OK, so we will add one for you Boss Man, which one of these was your gf for that night?
:lmao: I think I'll be laughing the rest of the day!!