Money Changers

chimellie
Posted
Posted

Does anyone know how late the money changers open till on Saturday evening on Mango Ave. near Robinson area ?Thanks

Travis
Posted
Posted
Does anyone know how late the money changers open till on Saturday evening on Mango Ave. near Robinson area ?Thanks
I do not believe they are open late but the one in Ayala Terrace is usually open pretty late

johnb
Posted
Posted
I know that this may be to late, however there is a money changer at Mango square, [next to the supermarket] that has a big sign outside saying "open 24 hours" I don't know there rates I only saw the sign whilst passing.John

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
I know that this may be to late, however there is a money changer at Mango square, [next to the supermarket] that has a big sign outside saying "open 24 hours" I don't know there rates I only saw the sign whilst passing.John
Thank you John, we did not know about that one. I just hope we never need them late at night. SugarwareZ-004.gif