Where do you live

TheMason
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum Carl.I'm wondering, does anyone move to Luzon? I participate on a few expat forums and it seems like I'm one of the few people living on Luzon. It gets lonely up here on the mountain sometimes.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Welcome to the forum Carl.I'm wondering, does anyone move to Luzon? I participate on a few expat forums and it seems like I'm one of the few people living on Luzon. It gets lonely up here on the mountain sometimes.
Well for the loneliness all I can offer is a :AddEmoticons04230: Out of curiosity,how many expats do you know of living in your area?

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

I probably know about 50 expats living in the Consolacion/Liloan area and meet with 5 or 6 of them socially on a regular basis.I just say "hello" to everybody.Paul

TheMason
Posted
Posted

I know a few expats here in Baguio but I met them in the neighborhood. My neighborhood seems like expat central with 5 of us all on one street. I guess there just aren't many that post on the forums. There's a bar up here, The Red Lion, that is an expat hangout, but most of them are significantly older than I am. I've gone there a few times but I'm not much of a drinker and don't have much in common with those guys other than we all live in Baguio.

• 2 weeks later...
Deafhawk
Posted
Posted

HI ALLI LIKE TO KNOW TOO, APPROX..HOW MANY EXPATS LIVING IN DAVAO, PANABO & TAGUM 13_4_10[1].gif CHEERSDEAF HAWK

post-506-12554145726064_thumb.jpg