Translation Please

brock
Posted
Posted

zhaa mag bisaya ta ato nalang ni libakon hehehehehe pasinsya sya that way his problem sa pag sabot nato dli nato , kapoya aning kalboha ois .....joke.... well iya ra ta ge binuangan ani nag katawa ra ang opawCould anybody tell me what this says please......word for word if possible....Thanks

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
zhaa mag bisaya ta ato nalang ni libakon hehehehehe pasinsya sya that way his problem sa pag sabot nato dli nato , kapoya aning kalboha ois .....joke.... well iya ra ta ge binuangan ani nag katawa ra ang opawCould anybody tell me what this says please......word for word if possible....Thanks
As many of you know, it is very hard to be exact in translations but here is what my wife and I come up with.zhaa is the other person this person is talking to, then we will talk in bisaya, we will back bite him hehehehe that is his problem to understand us not ours. I am tired of this bald head (kalboha is bald head but in a derogatory way) joke...... well the bald head is just making fun of us, and he is laughing. (opaw is also bald but not as derogatory.)My wife seems to think they are just playing and joking around.

brock
Posted
Posted

Thanks Lee, I know they were messing with me, just wondered what it said, I understood the bald bit, opaw