Happy Birthday

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

56 and not counting I guess,hope you have a good celebration and a wonderful day. :1 (103): happy-birthday.png

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
56 and not counting I guess,hope you have a good celebration and a wonderful day. :7522: happy-birthday.png
I think you left out whose birthday it is but now we know it is Carl's?Happy Birthday and may all your wishes come true. and be sure to have a drink for me too. :540: :559: :551: :558: :thumbsup: :1 (103): Edited by Mr. Lee

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted (edited)
56 and not counting I guess,hope you have a good celebration and a wonderful day. :7522: happy-birthday.png
I think you left out whose birthday it is but now we know it is Carls?Happy Birthday and may all your wishes come true. and be sure to have a drink for me too. :540: :559: :551: :559: :thumbsup: :1 (103):
Ha, not at all it is meant for CarlMaybe my old age has caught up with me too. Seen his birthday in the todays birthdays or what ever it says. :558: Just to add,Im not over 50 yet old fella :) Edited by Mr. Lee
Change birthday wishes name

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
56 and not counting I guess,hope you have a good celebration and a wonderful day. :551: happy-birthday.png
I think you left out whose birthday it is but now I know it is Carl?Happy Birthday and may all your wishes come true. and be sure to have a drink for me too. :559: :559: :559: :558: :540: :thumbsup:
Ha, not at all it is meant for CarlMaybe my old age has caught up with me too. Seen his birthday in the todays birthdays or what ever it says. :) Just to add,Im not over 50 yet old fella :)
Well then my message was meant for Carl and now I fixed it, so do not mind me, one too many :1 (103): :7522: :558: I guess I was partying for Carl and did not even know it. Edited by Mr. Lee

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

You know its sort of strange,it seems the older people get, a birthday means more than when they were young.Anyone else think that or am I off base here.?? :1 (103):

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
You know its sort of strange,it seems the older people get, a birthday means more than when they were young.Anyone else think that or am I off base here.?? :thumbsup:
I do not know how others feel, but I actually think less about birthdays, holidays or special occasions as I get older and now think of them just as another day with little to no real meaning to me, except of course my marriage anniversary and that is a day worth remembering because that was the beginning of the rest of my life. Nowadays, age really has no meaning, because if we do not get sick and we keep active, then we can often live well into our 90's and even into out 100's and if things keep going as they are today, then I expect that many people will be living into the 120's and much more before long, whereas that would have been unheard of years ago with poor nutrition and a lack of medical care. So to all I say, forget your age and just enjoy your lives to the fullest. :1 (103): IMO it is really not how long you live but the quality of life you had while you alive.

Travis
Posted
Posted

happy bd Carl. :thumbsup: :7522: I try to 4get my bd nowadays. auto_wos2.gif :1 (103):

Carl
Posted
Posted

Thanks to all for the Birthday wishes. Just a low key event with my wife and a friend and his wife. i am not much of a drinker but managed to down a few just for the occasion.