Boyfriend Kills Child

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

This is whats wrong with the world today.Whats wrong with this story,its simple, the judge is a dick head and no one can tell me the mother is not also to blame here. Why the hell the mother would allow this to happen time and time again beats the fuck out of me.Some people need shooting.A British mother has walked free from court despite allowing her drug addict boyfriend to beat her son to death. Nichola Bowman, 24, knew that two-year-old Joshua was regularly assaulted by her partner Wayne Davenport and refused to report any of the abuse to police. When she left her son with her lover one night to go out drinking, an enraged Davenport flew into a rage and bashed the toddler so badly he later died in hospital of a swollen brain.While Bowman was found guilty of "causing or allowing" Joshua's death, she avoided a jail term after being handed a six-month suspended sentence by the Chester Crown Court judge. "I am entirely satisfied you were a loving mother who cared fully for your child, Except for the blind spot you had about relationships, and in particular the relationship with Mr Davenport," the Daily Mail reported Crown Judge Ouseley as telling the court."The person who is entirely responsible for the death of Joshua is Mr Davenport, not you."Davenport, a 26-year-old heavy cocaine user, was jailed for six years after being found guilty of manslaughter in July.Joshua was known to social services and suffered a horrific list of injuries.An autopsy found Davenport's teeth marks on the toddler's arm, two fractured ribs and bruises all over his body. Just two weeks before his death the boy was sent home from hospital after another beating from Davenport resulted in a double break in his arm.

Mik
Posted
Posted

Give 'em both the same sentence. But six years is pretty light for a homicide.

Travis
Posted
Posted (edited)

or make the boyfriend live out the rest of his life in diapers everywhere he goes & if he ever gets caught out in the street in clothes then immediately :1 (103):

Edited by Traveler