A beautful house

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Many of us are proud of our homes and we do try to keep them clean and maintained when its needed.

Many know i have been home alone these last two weeks ok the kids have been here i think as they like to keep themselves in the room so we only seem to past each other when going into the kitchen.

Anyway these last two weeks i have been using the same dish and spoon for cereal  and after each time its washed , same goes for the dinner plate knife and fork, used washed and put away until next time, what a nice tidy kitchen its been.

Well yesterday after a few hours of Emma being back, every pot has been used, why use one knife when there are loads to use, and pans well again why use one when you can use three, and the kitchen sink pug hole , well whats in that could feed another family.

The old fairy liquid has gone down more this last day then its been for the whole two weeks, is it just Emma that likes to use more pans and knives then is needed i wonder.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, stevewool said:

The old fairy liquid has gone down more this last day then its been for the whole two weeks, is it just Emma that likes to use more pans and knives then is needed i wonder.

Welcome Home to a Filipina that has been HOME for a couple of weeks  :wink:

• Haha 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, stevewool said:

What about the muriatic acid on every surface that "needs cleaning" and every bit of metal it touches is rusted through.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

ClearSky
Posted
Posted

ah... that would be the maids job to pick/clean up.  I am guessing don't have one outside the Philippines.

stevewool
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, ClearSky said:

ah... that would be the maids job to pick/clean up.  I am guessing don't have one outside the Philippines.

Thats me then.

• Haha 1

ClearSky
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Thats me then.

same for me.

After moving that should be one thing that will get better.

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

My husband used to say that I always used more dishes, pots and pans when cooking a meal. I guess he can't complain too much because he always likes what I cook.:mocking: I guess it's not just a Filipina thing..

• Like 1