PAL Sale

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

PAL has a good seat sale going on this weekend for travel next year.  It includes a lot of Clark flights so we are going to see if we can schedule a couple of domestic trips during school break.

https://www.philippineairlines.com/en/promotions/USS-ph

Most airlines do not have availability for cheap seats at school holiday etc. Maybe its in the section of Other conditions apply? 

DOMESTIC  

Selling Period:  November 20-26, 2017
Travel Period:  January 16-September 30, 2018

1. Seats are subject to availability.
2. Fares quoted are one-way fares exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges.
3. Taxes:
a.     Government taxes:  Between Php87-464.
b.     Ticketing service charge:  Php250
4. Ticket is non-transferable.
5. Ticket is non-refundable.
6. Change fee is PHP1,500 per sector inclusive of 12% VAT and fare difference.
7. No show fee is Php1,000 per sector inclusive of 12% VAT. Ticket is considered no show if ticket is not reissued or refunded 4 hours prior to flight departure of if passenger fails to check-in on time.
8. No child discount. Infant without a seat is 10% of adult fare.
9. For tickets that will be reissued at least 4 hours prior to flight departure, upgrading to higher fare is permitted. Reissuance should be equal or higher fare amount. Downgrading to lower fare is not permitted.
10. Baggage allowance:  Fare is inclusive of 7-kg. hand-carried baggage and 10-kg. checked in baggage.
11. Mileage accrual at 50%
12. Valid for sales in Philippines only.
13. Other travel conditions apply.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Most airlines do not have availability for cheap seats at school holiday etc. Maybe its in the section of Other conditions apply? 

As always, you just have to try your luck and be flexible.  My wife found Clark to Tagbilaran (Bohol) for p599 (plus fees) going to and p899 coming back, in May.  We didn't book it but will try later.

Several of the flights from Clark have not even started yet.  The CRK-TAG starts mid-December.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I just booked us a flight for the first week of May.  Not bad at all.  The round trip total for 4 seats and one lap child, CRK-TAG is p7210.  Adult RT per person all in is p1722, about $34 usd.  They charged adult rate for my 3 year old; no discount.  The baby on lap costs p385 all in.  :smile: 

They only give you 10 k check-in bag and 7 k carry on.  I might want to take some diving equipment so I have to work that out.

• Like 2