Use The Power Of The Forum

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

Group health insurance would serve a need.

• Like 3

jman
Posted
Posted
On 12/1/2017 at 11:55 AM, Jeff R Us said:

There is leverage in numbers.

I am curious to know if there has been any discussion, on or off this forum, about setting up exclusive partnerships with other business entities such as travel agencies, companies, banks, etc. The owner of this forum or any individual or group authorized by the forum owner could approach a business to set up an exclusive partnership. Whereby, the business gets the members business and the members get preferential pricing and service. The opportunities are endless and both would benefit enormously. Examples: My Rotary Club which consisted of 70 plus members, established an agreement with a local travel agent, who was not a Rotarian, and received unbelievable savings on our travel needs along with service 2nd to none. We were also the 1st to received last minute travel deals that many of us could not afford to pass up. For instance, a group of us traveled round trip, Chicago-Las Vegas, hotel with breakfast included for 3 days, two nights for $99. Five days, round trip Chicago-Honolulu and hotel for $248. My contractor association which consisted of 100 plus contractors partnered with a national insurance company and we received rock bottom rates that no other company could match. With so many topics and discussions on this forum about saving money and all the complaints about slow or poor service, this can and should be done people. Also, I would limit it to paying members only. It could grow the forum and help provide funding to maintain the forum. I personally used this forum for free before I joined and donated. Just my thoughts.

i would be interested in your rotary club.. i have plenty of services to return

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, jman said:

i would be interested in your rotary club.. i have plenty of services to return

My god, your english has returned . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Must have hit that ever elusive sweet spot where his meds delusions and alcohol level met. 🦄💥

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Clermont
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

My god, your english has returned . 

• It was Microsoft, fast teachers, :cornflakes: that time of the morning, WHEATBIX time. :hystery:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
46 minutes ago, Clermont said:
  • It was Microsoft, fast teachers, :cornflakes: that time of the morning, WHEATBIX time. :hystery:

About the only thing that could change a idiots life around.  :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted

JGF, I hope you weren't referring to my WHEATBIX. :hystery: How about finding a Emoticon button for when some-one wants to push it. :hystery:

• Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Clermont said:

JGF, I hope you weren't referring to my WHEATBIX. :hystery: How about finding a Emoticon button for when some-one wants to push it. :hystery:

No to the member who suddenly started to write English. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1