Philippines Cannibal Country?

Travis
Posted
Posted

so many laws & none to make this illegal? I wonder what else is legal? can anyone else believe this? 1%20(103).gif wt-hell.gif EATING human flesh is not a crime, according to the region's chief prosecutor. wt-hell.gif But, if a person who consumed human flesh was the one who committed the murder, said Regional State Prosecutor Jaime Umpa, then his eating of it can be used against him in the court of law. Umpa said cannibalism may become a ground for the court to further aggravate the penalty of the suspect. Umpa's statement referred to the case of one Jovencio Tuyor of Naawan, Misamis Oriental, one of the suspects in the killing and partaking of the flesh of teenager Rey Dadole. Umpa said the medico-legal that conducted post-mortem examination must establish if parts of Dadole's cadaver was indeed used as "sumsuman" during a drinking spree. It was also reported that Tuyor's family also partook of chunks of human flesh that he allegedly cooked for dinner during the night of the incident. 7_4_17[1].gif If Dadole's remains are intact and none of his organs are removed, then the court may rule out accusation that Tuyor committed cannibalism, Umpa said. But if it can be proven that Tuyor indeed consumed chunks of Dadole's cadaver, then his punishment can be aggravated. Photos of Dadole's body show the left bicep had no more flesh, indicating that it might have been scraped off. Meanwhile, sources said there are cult groups in the hinterland villages of Naawan, but it was not entirely known if Tuyor is a cult member or that cannibalism is being practiced by some members of these cults. http://www.goldstard...ent.php?id=6781 ohmy.gif

Travis
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gif when a lady here offers to eat me how do I know she is not really going to really eat me? wt-hell.gif any more crazy things like this & I am going to hide in a cave SugarwareZ-037.gifth_thbarbaque.gif human skin burgers, anybody? I would rather eat cat catmilk.gif

Mik
Posted
Posted

If the penalty for murder was life in prison without parole (the death penalty was abolished) then additional charges would be unnecessary. Don't they already have similar laws like "abuse of a corpse"?If everyone acted like angels we wouldn't need any laws..

til
Posted
Posted

I remember there was a case of cannibalism in Germany a few years ago.Apparantly there is no law against cannibalism in Germany as well.But of course you need to break a lot of laws until you can eat someone anyway, so it's not such a big deal.

Guest OceanBreeze
Posted
Posted
I remember there was a case of cannibalism in Germany a few years ago.Apparantly there is no law against cannibalism in Germany as well.
There is a law and it`s a crime of disturbing the peace of the dead. By the way .. it was this case in 2006.

til
Posted
Posted
I remember there was a case of cannibalism in Germany a few years ago.Apparantly there is no law against cannibalism in Germany as well.
There is a law and it`s a crime of disturbing the peace of the dead. By the way .. it was this case in 2006.
Yes, but there is no law against cannibalism by itself. The reason is of course no one actually thought it would ever happen.So basically he was sentenced for murder."Disturbing the peace of the dead" is not such a big crime in itself, with a maximum penalty of 3 years.

• 3 months later...
Fell2Hell
Posted
Posted

when chaos hits, who cares what to eat? it is already proven by some plane crash survivor who eat human flesh out of hunger.

Dont get me wrong I wont eat any human, so dont worry y'all safe for the meantime as I am still full :(