Turning the house into a home

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Now my Emma is such a kind  and wonderful person and has not got one bad bone inside her at all, even when i have words with her she just ignores me and maybe if i go on i get the look, but other then that i would not trade her for anything.

Right the other day i got home and she was all smiles and everything was good, a nice evening meal and a nice chat about this and that and i did not expect anything that was waiting for me.

We went to bed and as i walked into the bedroom the whole room had been moved around, the bed had been move to another place and the wrong angle, the units too are in different places, her dressing table is where she wants it and there she was smiling and saying what do you think.

12345678910, here goes i thought, "EMS" what have you done why move the bed its been in that place for all these years and i have my side you have you side and on i went, but it does look nice i said.

Well after a week of trying to sleep in the same bed but in the wrong place its hard "SLEEPING",but will she have it, its gotten to a stage where i think i cant sleep but after a few hours of snoring and turning i may be getting use to it, so why cannot i change the bedroom back around,will it upset her, anything to keep the wife happy syndrome or am i just to weak, she has broke me .

She has been talking about a new sofa recently but its comfortable its got my backside shape in my spot, i wonder if it will be there much longer, the things i do for love.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, stevewool said:

She has been talking about a new sofa recently but its comfortable its got my backside shape in my spot, i wonder if it will be there much longer, the things i do for love.

Pray tell why would you buy a new sofa if you are thinking of moving soon seems like a waste of time and money mate.

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Pray tell why would you buy a new sofa if you are thinking of moving soon seems like a waste of time and money mate.

I will not or would not buy anything that is not needed, and you are right we are moving and all that is left in the house other then personal stuff is staying for my daughter.

But Emma cannot control this "lets buy this and lets go here and there", maybe thats why i am a miserable git, the best thing i ever did after i married her was to give her a budget and i keep the rest, i wonder if that budget is too much now:89:

Edited by stevewool
spelling
  • Haha 2

Gator
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, stevewool said:

i wonder if that budget is too much now:89:

Beginning of the year, taxes increase. So maybe it’s time to put a “tax” her budget, lol

• Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

Yes two years away from the big move we have two new sofas and new matresses.:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

Ahh the bed and furniture moving thingy !

I think its inbred into Filipino woman !

My wife does the same, but in her own devious way !

I normally go to bed at around 2am in the morning any earlier and i just lay there awake until 4am.

I usually get up at around 8am unless we are going out to SM or as on Tues to NAIA to pickup

Family members for the neices wedding on weds

My wife normally goes to bed at around 9pm after taking her insulin.

But she gets up at 4am Mon-Fri to prepare hers and her  sisters breakfast !

as sister  leaves at 7am  to teach at the college so while the rice etc is cooking thats when the wife does what I call the Pickfords shuffle🤣 as she will move the furniture around,change the curtains 

Then she will go into the garden and move the flowerpots around.

Maybe next week she will change things around again !

• Haha 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, stevewool said:

But Emma cannot control this "lets buy this and lets go here and there", maybe thats why i am a miserable git, the best thing i ever did after i married her was to give her a budget and i keep the rest, i wonder if that budget is too much now:89:

A budget?.....so that's were I went  wrong :89:

My little darling and I have an agreement. I save, she spends, well that's how it turned out!

I wouldn't trade her for all the money in China......( because they don't accept Chinese money here )

Talking of which, I'd better start cleaning the house, sweetheart is  back in the UK Friday:tiphat:

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Kuya John said:

Talking of which, I'd better start cleaning the house, sweetheart is  back in the UK Friday:tiphat:

That will give you 5 days to get it right, and i  bet you will miss something too , but will not realize until you are told about it again and again.:mocking:

• Haha 1