Our(well her) new house

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 10/6/2018 at 7:06 AM, Gary D said:

I've not seen the bars bolted, usually they chip away the concrete and weld them directly to any exposed rebar then make good.

I have seen it done this way many times.Some of my bolts have resin in so not easy just to take out.A burglar does not want to spend a long time getting in with the risk of being spotted and caught.

graham59
Posted
Posted

Just look out for young men carrying car jacks, and accompanied by small children.  :huh:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, graham59 said:

Just look out for young men carrying car jacks, and accompanied by small children.  :huh:

:hystery: Or these two as One needs more Grills;Kevin and his mate.jpg :whistling:

• Haha 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, graham59 said:

Best I sit in the house all day according to some people on here.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Best I sit in the house all day according to some people on here.

Angry baby, don't mess with me.jpg Humour young man, Humour :whistling: Now you made my Angry Little mans Sister unhappy :hystery:

Give and take comes to mind :7481:

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Angry baby, don't mess with me.jpg Humour young man, Humour :whistling: Now you made my Angry Little mans Sister unhappy :hystery:

Give and take comes to mind :7481:

I call it people trying to teach their grandmothers how to suck eggs.I have been in construction since 1974 and I get a bit peed of with the negative comments from people who probably would not be allowed on a construction site in the UK.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, graham59 said:

Sorry mate but I don't understand where you are coming from, I am joking about this, what is it you mean? what negative comments, did I miss something? :smile:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Sorry mate but I don't understand where you are coming from, I am joking about this, what is it you mean? what negative comments, did I miss something? :smile:

When I have explained myself I don`t expect other people to try to put another obstacle up like, Watch out for kids with car jacks, Why don`t people ask what measures I have taken instead of seemingly trying to belittle my work.

Edited by sonjack2847

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Why don`t people ask what measures I have taken instead of seemingly trying to belittle my work.

Because they don't have bars and think it is all funny but  Drama.jpg There day will come :wink:

maybe out of order sometimes but when I see Funny, I get that urge to be Funny Sorry mate to offend

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jack Peterson said:

Because they don't have bars and think it is all funny but  Drama.jpg There day will come :wink:

mars bars and those that you order drinks from.

:cheersty: