Well They Are Here Again

Mike S
Posted
Posted

We just had our first carolers for the Christmas period ....... a group of boys with a tambourine ....... :th_thholysheep:SugarwareZ-011.gif:SugarwareZ-011:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
We just had our first carolers for the Christmas period ....... a group of boys with a tambourine ....... AddEmoticons04230.gifSugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-011.gif
Merry Christmas old fella cheersty.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
We just had our first carolers for the Christmas period ....... a group of boys with a tambourine ....... :th_thholysheep:SugarwareZ-011.gif:SugarwareZ-011:
I guess they know the rich kano lives there and were just trying to make some money. SugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-011.gif

TheMason
Posted
Posted
Were they any good? How much did they cost you?There's one group of people that comes around our house that are really pretty good. They have 2 guys playing guitar and 4-5 additional people singing. They're actually pretty good and I like when they come by.

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
We just had our first carolers for the Christmas period ....... a group of boys with a tambourine ....... :AddEmoticons04230:SugarwareZ-011.gif:SugarwareZ-011:
Hi Mike, It is been a long time since I spent Christmas there in the Philippines. My point is I really miss it and hope we can be there for Christmas one year soon.

Mike S
Posted
Posted
We just had our first carolers for the Christmas period ....... a group of boys with a tambourine ....... :AddEmoticons04230:SugarwareZ-011.gif:SugarwareZ-011:
Were they any good? How much did they cost you?There's one group of people that comes around our house that are really pretty good. They have 2 guys playing guitar and 4-5 additional people singing. They're actually pretty good and I like when they come by.
Well as far as signing the tambourine sounded better ... but then I grew up in the 50's-60's so I am partial to the tambourine SugarwareZ-011.gif ....... as far as cost .... not a thing ..... this is Oct. and I don't pay them anything until the middle of Dec. ........ besides the same groups will be around week after week ....... and on top of that they were here at 10:30 in the morning ...... I was barely into my 2nd cup of coffee ....... hahahaha ........ anyway they will return ...... I think they learned from MacArthur ... about the returning part ...... Rich Kano ..... naw ..... I make Julie answer the door and she just opens it far enough to hand them 2 centavos ....... SugarwareZ-011.gif Yes Sampaguita hope you can make it too ...... Christmas is really kinda nice here and as you know I lived in Florida for over 30 years so snow is far from my memory ....... besides it is cold .. wet .. and hard to shovel ..... LOL