The Cabinet Maker/Carpenter/ Mr Fixit

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

So here we are on Sunday morning and a bright cheery day BUT as norm someone has upset her indoors already. ( of course that will be me cos I dared to speak)

We have all heard I am sure about the painter that paints himself in a corner when painting the Floor, Well Today I have a Classic, the man is good and we asked him to re varnish some Furniture, (he built most of it) he comes on Sundays as he has a 6 day job so Today it is chairs ( he left the worst job till last) BUT but... he is going to do all 8 of the chairs Today (With a Drying time of 8 hours  for each Chair) So I said what do we do for eating OH said My dear wife we can use the Plastic chairs, Right ok but Honey I can sit at the table on a plastic chair at the table, what about you Little people :89: oh! we can eat on our laps on the Terrace on the benches. Yes ok and share with the Dogs :huh: But I am now just here :lipssealed_80_anim_gif: :whatever:

Last week my suggestion was do 4 chairs Today and 4 stools and the rest next week :facepalm_80_anim_gif: But No

Jack:waiting_80_anim_gif:

Morning All :photo-109:

Edited by Jack Peterson
Spelling AGAIN
  • Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Best of luck sorting it out.  In the meantime:  TV trays on the couch? :cheersty:

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Best of luck sorting it out.  In the meantime:  TV trays on the couch? :cheersty:

:hystery: For me OK but HTMBO has always banned food from the Couch or  Seats, can't see her rescinding  this But maybe, to save face Hmmmmmmmmmmm :89:

• Like 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

I was once told that the only thing worse than being 'wrong' in a relationship was being 'right' :whistling:   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

I was once told that the only thing worse than being 'wrong' in a relationship was being 'right' :whistling:   

And sharing the doghouse.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Old55 said:

And sharing the doghouse.

:huh: HUH! another decision, we have 2, I would be wrong whichever one I chose and if I left it to Her to choose she would put me in with the girls 

:hystery:

• Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

So I said what do we do for eating

Take the wife to a fancy restaurant who happen to have their own chairs and puts you in the good books at the same time. :laugh: 

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Take the wife to a fancy restaurant who happen to have their own chairs and puts you in the good books at the same time. :laugh: 

We managed :shades: 

• Hmm thinking 2