the king is back

canadamale
Posted
Posted

https://www.msn.com/en-ph/sports/boxing/pacquiao-kos-matthysse-in-7th-round-in-dominant-win/ar-AAA5e9I?li=AAb280R&ocid=spartandhp  Knockout by Manny. I need a case of Red Horse to celebrate. Nice to see him win. Congratulations Manny. 39 and still got it.

• Like 3

Rooster
Posted
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, canadamale said:

https://www.msn.com/en-ph/sports/boxing/pacquiao-kos--in-7th-round-in-dominant-win/ar-AAA5e9I?li=AAb280R&ocid=spartandhp  Knockout by Manny. I need a case of Red Horse to celebrate. Nice to see him win. Congratulations Manny. 39 and still got it.

Very Disappointing Fight.

It looked like Matthysse threw the fight for big cash perhaps because it's his last fight.

Look at all his prior fight highlights. He was a beast and beat his opponents dominantly .

In this fight, he knelt 2 times then surrendered via the kneel (wasn't knocked out) and wasn't even getting beat up. No blood, no cuts, no bruises. He knelt, spit out his mouth piece and the ref called the fight. 

It looked like a another fixed fight. UFC is the future, boxing is finished.

Edited by Rooster
  • Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 2

canadamale
Posted
Posted (edited)

Manny was declared winner. Why Matthysse  seemed to give up so easy I do not know. When Pac Man hits you it is going to hurt. Maybe he was hurt. Matthysse can retire now. Manny should retire now. Come home Manny build some more low cost housing around General Santos City, be a hero to the people, be senator for life. From pushing a fish cart to earn a living to Senator only in the Philippines they say. 

Edited by canadamale
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, canadamale said:

be senator for life.

10-1 he runs for president,,,,,,,,,,,takers?:whistling:

canadamale
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, scott h said:

Fishmonger to President/King. At 39 he has lots of years left. He is still a young man.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, scott h said:

Well if he was to become president I don`t think many people would argue about his policies.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Well if he was to become president I don`t think many people would argue about his policies.

:hystery: Not to his face anyway :whistling: Not too sure he would stand, I tend to think he would not like the Hours (Spent at the palace) :wink:

canadamale
Posted
Posted

If Roddy gets his federation and resigns like he says he might. Manny may be tempted to take over the palace. Personally i hope not, I like Manny I am not sure I would like president Manny. This is getting way to political for me. May the boxing champ/ senator live a long and happy productive life. Thank you Manny and congratulations on your win

• Like 1