Dollar

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

According to XE.com the exchange rate for Australia dollar to peso is 1.00 AUD = 43.5335 PHPThe US dollar is 1.00 USD = 46.8600 PHPWhat doe's this mean to me,well looks like I can afford to drink with my American friends next visit. AddEmoticons04230.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
According to XE.com the exchange rate for Australia dollar to peso is 1.00 AUD = 43.5335 PHPThe US dollar is 1.00 USD = 46.8600 PHPWhat doe's this mean to me,well looks like I can afford to drink with my American friends next visit. AddEmoticons04230.gif
Oh no, the poor people of Cebu. :AddEmoticons04230: Well all of us there at the same time should really boost the economy of Cebu and maybe the whole Philippines :th_signs083: and you being there is going to help out all the bars :any-help: :13_4_10[1]:Sounds like a win win situation. :th_signs083: :th_signs083: :lol: :lol: and are we going to party :th_signs083: Tom, Franklin, Old55, myself and maybe even Bruce at the same time, I am not sure Cebu can handle it. SugarwareZ-005.gifSugarwareZ-004.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I am hoping the US dollar will pick up some against the peso to help offset some of our upcoming trips costs as well. I believe it is heading back to around 48 or 49 and I am hoping for 50 to one because we have to carry the burden of both homes while we are there and the bills are there whether we are here in the US or not.So things are shaping up for our upcoming trip as well. My very close friend from New York called and we talked for a while and he and his wife are coming down in January to spend some time with my wife and I before we leave and then they are going to continue to stay in our home until after we come back in May, sort of a long vacation for them and a way to get away from the snow and cold of winter up north. This makes me and my wife very happy because we will then be paying for things that will be getting used, such as phones, car insurance, home owners insurance, cable, water, alarm, maintenance, etc and yes it will cost us a little more electric but that is really minor in the winter here anyway because the A/C rarely runs most nights and only a little in the daytime most days and there is rarely need for heat except once in a while at night. So guys and gals, look out Cebu here we come. :AddEmoticons04230: :th_signs083:

TheMason
Posted
Posted
I am hoping the US dollar will pick up some against the peso to help offset some of our upcoming trips costs as well. I believe it is heading back to around 48 or 49 and I am hoping for 50 to one because we have to carry the burden of both homes while we are there and the bills are there whether we are here in the US or not.So things are shaping up for our upcoming trip as well. My very close friend from New York called and we talked for a while and he and his wife are coming down in January to spend some time with my wife and I before we leave and then they are going to continue to stay in our home until after we come back in May, sort of a long vacation for them and a way to get away from the snow and cold of winter up north. This makes me and my wife very happy because we will then be paying for things that will be getting used, such as phones, car insurance, home owners insurance, cable, water, alarm, maintenance, etc and yes it will cost us a little more electric but that is really minor in the winter here anyway because the A/C rarely runs most nights and only a little in the daytime most days and there is rarely need for heat except once in a while at night. So guys and gals, look out Cebu here we come. :th_exactly: :559:
Sounds like I might actually get to meet you this time. My wife and I are planning to visit Cebu this spring before we move back to the US sometime around June of next year. Would buying San Miguel stock before the trip be considered insider trading?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I am hoping the US dollar will pick up some against the peso to help offset some of our upcoming trips costs as well. I believe it is heading back to around 48 or 49 and I am hoping for 50 to one because we have to carry the burden of both homes while we are there and the bills are there whether we are here in the US or not.So things are shaping up for our upcoming trip as well. My very close friend from New York called and we talked for a while and he and his wife are coming down in January to spend some time with my wife and I before we leave and then they are going to continue to stay in our home until after we come back in May, sort of a long vacation for them and a way to get away from the snow and cold of winter up north. This makes me and my wife very happy because we will then be paying for things that will be getting used, such as phones, car insurance, home owners insurance, cable, water, alarm, maintenance, etc and yes it will cost us a little more electric but that is really minor in the winter here anyway because the A/C rarely runs most nights and only a little in the daytime most days and there is rarely need for heat except once in a while at night. So guys and gals, look out Cebu here we come. :th_exactly: :559:
Sounds like I might actually get to meet you this time. My wife and I are planning to visit Cebu this spring before we move back to the US sometime around June of next year. Would buying San Miguel stock before the trip be considered insider trading?
No, but it might be a good investment at that point. :lol: :559: That would be great and we would enjoy meeting you both. :th_exactly: We are looking forward to this trip for many reasons now. :cheers: