Changing Screen Name....

daisy
Posted
Posted

How to to do it? Or is it possible or do I need to register with another screen name? Let me enjoy a woman's prerogative to change her mind.....:-) Thanks

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
How to to do it? Or is it possible or do I need to register with another screen name? Let me enjoy a woman's prerogative to change her mind.....:-) Thanks
Hiyes it is easy to do,at the top right where you see your name,click there and then "my settings",on the left is "change display name". thumbsup.gif

post-1-12564341150472_thumb.jpg

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi Daisy, Tom showed you how to do it but if for any reason you cannot figure it out or you would just rather I do it for you then just send me a pm with what name you wish to use and I will be happy to change it for you.

daisy
Posted
Posted
Hi Daisy, Tom showed you how to do it but if for any reason you cannot figure it out or you would just rather I do it for you then just send me a pm with what name you wish to use and I will be happy to change it for you.
Thanks Lee and Tom....I've done it! :th_exactly:

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
Thanks Lee and Tom....I've done it! :th_exactly:
Good Daisy, now everyone knows who you are. :559: