Back from Phils and now engaged...

redfeather
Posted
Posted

I had a very successful trip to the Philippines, and I returned engaged to my girlfriend. I will be doing the K1 visa on her before the end of October. You want to know about the Philippines, so I will tell you what I observed. The Philippines is a American man's dating paradise. I was hit on by several women even when I was with my girlfriend. If you are a white guy and not too over weight the women will be all over you. It is extremely easy to talk to women and get dates. I found the filipina women to be very warm and outgoing, and they have this soft enjoyable disposition about them that I have never seen in American women ever. I saw no over weight obese people, and the filipina women are mostly thin and feminine. I would tell you to make plans for your trip to the Philippines, and you will not be disappointed. If you are tired and fed up with all the games AW use, and you want to pursue a relationship that flows naturally...then make plans for your trip to the Philippines. I flew to Manila, and we spent the first 3 days in Manila and went to the US Military National Cemetery where we have 17,706 troops that are buried that fought to liberate the Phils during WWII. We also went to the Mall of Asia which is packed full of hot women, and we also did some local site seeing around Manila. Then we traveled by bus from Manila to Bantangus and we took the ferry across to Puerto Galera and spent 6 days doing a beach vacation and snorkeling and diving and island hopping. Puerto Galera is a beautiful place to visit. Then we returned to Manila and spent our last 3 days doing things with her cousin and that family. It is amazing how easy it is to enter into a normal relationship with a filipina woman. My take away is that if you want to meet good women that are easy to get into a relationship with...then fly to the Philippines.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted

I'm pleased you enjoyed yourself, good luck in the future. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, redfeather said:

It is amazing how easy it is to enter into a normal relationship with a filipina woman. My take away is that if you want to meet good women that are easy to get into a relationship with...then fly to the Philippines.

Congratulations.  May the magic always be there for you.

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1