Sex, Alcohol, Fat Among World's Big Killers

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I guess I am going to die then! :23_11_62[1]: Seems to say that being poor and starving is not a bad thing compared to being fat. :thumbsup: LONDON (Reuters)

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
I guess I am going to die then! 23_11_62[1].gif Seems to say that being poor and starving is not a bad thing compared to being fat. wt-hell.gif LONDON (Reuters)

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I guess I am going to die then! 23_11_62[1].gif Seems to say that being poor and starving is not a bad thing compared to being fat. wt-hell.gif LONDON (Reuters)

Mik
Posted
Posted
"The world faces some large, widespread and certain risks to health," the WHO said in its Global Health Risks report. It examined 24 major health risks, and said recognizing and assessing them would help policy makers draw up strategies to improve health in the broadest and most cost-effective ways..."Understanding the role of these risk factors is important for developing clear and effective strategies for improving global health."
I am concerned about the "strategies" governments will use to control private behavior. More sin taxes or new taxes on certain foods? It's okay to provide honest accurate information to the public, but allow individuals to live as they wish without coercion..

johnb
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just eat a healthy fresh fruit diet and all will be well 23_11_60[2].gifmanwithgrapesmx3.jpg

Edited by johnb

Travis
Posted
Posted
Just eat a healthy fresh fruit diet and all will be well 23_11_60[2].gifmanwithgrapesmx3.jpg
hystery.gif & be sure to get rid of extra gas 1247.giflaugh.gif

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hey John ....... I warned you before about posting my picture on the internet ...... SugarwareZ-011.gif:SugarwareZ-011:........ actually the face kinda looks like someone else I know ...... no name please ...... SugarwareZ-011.gif

Edited by Mike S

Travis
Posted
Posted
after looking at that photo & seeing what Mike S wrote I think I have seen that guy walking around Cebu boy I hope he is not a member here