New Airplane Seat

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

A new type of airplane seat may help prevent Thrombosis and be more comfortable on those long flights to Philippines.Sit-all.jpgMy link

Travis
Posted
Posted
A new type of airplane seat may help prevent Thrombosis and be more comfortable on those long flights to Philippines.Sit-all.jpglooks comfy anything will be better than what they have nowMy link

Mik
Posted
Posted

I hate flying - hundreds of people crammed into a tube like sardines. Get an aisle seat and every hour stand up and walk around and stretch. Put a small bag on the floor, like a laptop bag, and put your feet up on that..

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Yep, I feel your pain. I'm a big guy and the lack of leg room just kills me. Like you I do one or two "laps" every hour or so.I few EVA Evergreen Delux twice and loved the extra leg room. Can't afford it now and hate going through MNL.

TheMason
Posted
Posted
I hate flying - hundreds of people crammed into a tube like sardines. Get an aisle seat and every hour stand up and walk around and stretch. Put a small bag on the floor, like a laptop bag, and put your feet up on that..
I take the opposite approach. I take a window seat, have a few drinks with the first meal and pop a sleeping pill when I'm doneeating. I wake up 90 minutes from LA or Manila, freshen up in the lavatory and am ready to go.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Lucky guy! I'm over six feet tall and have a wife and kids so no sleep for me!SugarwareZ-034.gif