Looking for Dashcam Suggestions.

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

OK what card slot? The one on the camera? Did that. Took a drive with the camera and came home. No card slot on my desktop! Now what..ponder the situation and say WTF to myself. Where am I supposed to put the memory card? The garbage can is where it all went.

You can buy cheap external memory card readers with USB cables that plug into the USB slot on your laptop or desktop computer, you just put the card in to the card reader and transfer the information on the card to the computer.  You can get much cheaper ones but the really cheap ones are a bit dodgy sometimes.  Kingston is a good brand for this sort of product IMHO.

Kingston External card reader - Lazada

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, GeoffH said:

You can buy cheap external memory card readers with USB cables that plug into the USB slot on your laptop or desktop computer, you just put the card in to the card reader and transfer the information on the card to the computer.  You can get much cheaper ones but the really cheap ones are a bit dodgy sometimes.  Kingston is a good brand for this sort of product IMHO.

Kingston External card reader - Lazada

Seriously thanx. I don't like buying the cheap stuff. I will give it a try again. As you can see I'm pretty dumb on this kind of thing.:89: 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Seriously thanx. I don't like buying the cheap stuff. I will give it a try again. As you can see I'm pretty dumb on this kind of thing.:89: 

Once you buy one or even interested in one, search the model on youtube and you should find someone showing you how to use it. 

• Like 1