Funeral procession.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Got stuck behind another funeral procession today. The hearse was moving painfully slowly with all off the mourners dutifly following behind. The Barangay guys were there directing traffic. Public transportation was backed up for kilometers. The only payoff was that I got to see the sexy girls in the short skirts with the black knee high boots as I drove by at the end. At my age it might be worth it.:thumbsup:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
19 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

The only payoff was that I got to see the sexy girls in the short skirts with the black knee high boots as I drove by at the end.

Were they burying a strip club owner?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JDDavao said:

Were they burying a strip club owner?

No. Just some rich guy. Common practice here to have the Drum and Bugle Corps girls lead the procession in front of the hearse.:smile:And of course the drummers in back of them.

Edited by Arizona Kid
missed a point
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted

Kinky boots at a funeral , wow :thumbsup:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
4 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

No. Just some rich guy. Common practice here to have the Drum and Bugle Corps girls lead the procession in front of the hearse.:smile:And of course the drummers in back of them.

I had no idea. The only pretty girls in boots I've seen down here are the ones at Gmall during Christmas prize time.

20181213_163413~01~01.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Support
Posted

Not to be disrespectful to Filipino culture I have a few questions.

Are paid professional mourners attending funerals common?

The ladies in boots would be from a marching parade group or something?  

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
22 hours ago, bastonjock said:

Kinky boots at a funeral , wow :thumbsup:

Seriously? You guys have never seen this before? Must be a Cavite thing. It's all good though.:tongue:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
12 hours ago, Old55 said:

Not to be disrespectful to Filipino culture I have a few questions.

Are paid professional mourners attending funerals common?

The ladies in boots would be from a marching parade group or something?  

 

I don't know about paid mourners The ladies in boots are part of the Drum and Bugle Corps that many high schools have around here. They don't get "paid" for marching along with the funeral procession, but the deceased's relatives give them baon and of course food before the trip to the cemetery. It's only for rich people though.:rolleyes:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted

Been to two family funerals here no paid mourners and no bands and i walked behind the hearse on both funerals as the 1st was the wifes brother 2nd was the wifes mother. Dont knock it as it could be any of us in the hearse.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...