Where Is Chi?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Calling Chi! I am wondering if he got back to the states yet and how his trip went? I bet he and Mellie liked their beautiful house and enjoyed sleeping in their new bed? Hope he posts some pictures.

chimellie
Posted
Posted
Calling Chi! I am wondering if he got back to the states yet and how his trip went? I bet he and Mellie liked their beautiful house and enjoyed sleeping in their new bed? Hope he posts some pictures.
I am still here in Molave, Tabunok, yes we really like our new house, some Kano expat made a mess in my bed though.......

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I am still here in Molave, Tabunok, yes we really like our new house, some Kano expat made a mess in my bed though.......
That is what you get for letting us go see it before you got to see it. SugarwareZ-007.gifSugarwareZ-011.gif Enjoy your stay and keep us updated when you have time and be sure to send your family our best wishes. :541:

chimellie
Posted
Posted

Sorry we are so busy to post, we've been running around looking at some land to build apartments, rooms, stores so we can rent out. We looked at a place in Pardo today, 430sqm lot, but it's very expensive because it's near the SRP, right off South road highway, it has big potential though. I would like to buy it, maybe I will make an offer tomorrow.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Sorry we are so busy to post, we've been running around looking at some land to build apartments, rooms, stores so we can rent out. We looked at a place in Pardo today, 430sqm lot, but it's very expensive because it's near the SRP, right off South road highway, it has big potential though. I would like to buy it, maybe I will make an offer tomorrow.
I think anything near that area will have potential once they build the planned shopping centers etc. Keep us informed when you have time.