Another one....

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

One of my neighbor's father's many cars.  Bentley, Mustang Cobra, Landcruiser and this.

20190124_115005 (2).jpg

LUFCinMakati
Posted
Posted

You obviously live in a very expensive area. 

Its a 911 996 with the worst body kit and spoiler I have ever seen. The 996 was one of the worst 911 ever, 1st water cooled and you can pick them up for nothing these days in the UK. 

• Like 1
  • Love it 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, LUFCinMakati said:

You obviously live in a very expensive area. 

Its a 911 996 with the worst body kit and spoiler I have ever seen. The 996 was one of the worst 911 ever, 1st water cooled and you can pick them up for nothing these days in the UK. 

Yeah, I knew it wasn't a super Porche.  Actually the body looks quite good up close but I would rip that amateur looking spoiler off.  They are probably cheap in the U.S. too, but probably are worth double or triple here!

He may have sold it to a family friend or something.  I saw another guy driving it today.  The father's favorite to drive lately is his Shelby Mustang.  It sounds sweet and it has a "mild to wild" switch on the exhaust so he have it quieter or open it up.  I had one on my last Corvette and they are a lot of fun.

LUFCinMakati
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, OnMyWay said:

Yeah, I knew it wasn't a super Porche.  Actually the body looks quite good up close but I would rip that amateur looking spoiler off.  They are probably cheap in the U.S. too, but probably are worth double or triple here!

He may have sold it to a family friend or something.  I saw another guy driving it today.  The father's favorite to drive lately is his Shelby Mustang.  It sounds sweet and it has a "mild to wild" switch on the exhaust so he have it quieter or open it up.  I had one on my last Corvette and they are a lot of fun.

I would have thought he paid maybe $10-12K for that as the body kit devalues the car. The difference in price here is of course duties, plus limited supply.

Love a Shelby Mustang however !

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

My God! What an abomination. 

• Love it 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

Body kits can be a nightmare ,the cheap knock off copies are impossible to do a good job with 

I've fitted many a body kit to various cars ,brands such as veil side are great to work with , another problem that you get is badly fitted spoilers,some people fit them with just a few screws and wonder  why they either come off or damage the surface they are fitted too

I've built and painted cars that have won competitions, spraying them can be fun as well lol

• Like 4