Filipino liquor.. question...

dj3642
Posted
Posted

hi all. since you were so helpful about my other question. i have one more.. i asked my brother in laws here and they dont remember this. but a long time ago when i first came over here.. my Brother in Laws got me some filipino liquor..  they told me its made here.. they had 2 bottles.. one was filled with light blue liquid.. the other was red.. they were both very good.. and now i dont remember the name of them..  .. it was a drink in itself.. you didnt mix it with anything.. seems like it started with a T or something.. anyone know what i am talking about?? thanks in advance.. 

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, dj3642 said:

hi all. since you were so helpful about my other question. i have one more.. i asked my brother in laws here and they dont remember this. but a long time ago when i first came over here.. my Brother in Laws got me some filipino liquor..  they told me its made here.. they had 2 bottles.. one was filled with light blue liquid.. the other was red.. they were both very good.. and now i dont remember the name of them..  .. it was a drink in itself.. you didnt mix it with anything.. seems like it started with a T or something.. anyone know what i am talking about?? thanks in advance.. 

Tarantula blood for the red one? :cheers:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

My guess would be Tanduay Ice.  There are numerous flavors but the most common are the red, white, and blue ones.  It is kind of like a wine cooler - but with rum.  

Did it look like this....

Cap.JPG

• Like 3

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

I really like some of the Tanduay Ice flavours but I wouldn't call it a liquor...

the Rum in it is but not the entire drink.

• Like 2

dj3642
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

My guess would be Tanduay Ice.  There are numerous flavors but the most common are the red, white, and blue ones.  It is kind of like a wine cooler - but with rum.  

Did it look like this....

Cap.JPG

i think that is it.. thanks much.. i actually prefer Long Island tea LOL. but i wanted to try this again too :)

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, dj3642 said:

i think that is it.. thanks much.. i actually prefer Long Island tea LOL. but i wanted to try this again too :)

I am not an alcoholic... but I do enjoy imbibing occasionally.   I only tagay on days that end in "y"... as in why not? ha ha :tiphat: 

• Haha 2