Yet we can't Vote But!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I have just reminded our Barangay Captain that there is an Ordinance in Dumaguete that supposedly Forbids Political propaganda from being affixed to private property and should be put on Boards Provided for the purpose, This Morning I had to remove 6 self adhesive stickers promoting a candidate for Mayor. In 3 Places it has taken Paint off the Walls off my Rather Long exterior Wall ( 30+ meters)  he expressed his regret this has happened and will contact the said Candidate, Too late mate I said it is done now and I think you should see to it this is stopped.  I would not have said much if we as a family were to support this Candidate but my Wife & Daughter will not and I can't :56da632e94212_1(60): Vote so Please get this Sorted :Mad: if not, I will invoice him and you for the Damage done ( although I have now repainted the affected Area with a dismal result) 

Sometimes you can't be Quiet on things EH?  :56da64a10ceee_1(235): Rant over now back to normal programmes:ok: :5795:

• Like 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

Yikes. Hope that doesn't happen to me.

• Hmm thinking 1

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

Just 6? There's about 50 on our wall lol. Loren Legarda is running for congresswoman in my province despite never even living here. Got her poster up absolutely everywhere.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

Just 6? There's about 50 on our wall lol. Loren Legarda is running for congresswoman in my province despite never even living here. Got her poster up absolutely everywhere.

Strangely :89: a new notice has appeared by the chapel, No Flyers are to be put on private property per Ordinance No so and so, Dumaguete  City council. We will see :wink:

Jack:smile:

Morning All :cornflakes: