The pass a load Scam!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Being an arrogant Brit at times, as I know I can be, I had to howl with laughter last night 11 pm, Not so much about the Scam but my dear wifes 1/4 of an hour moan about it :whistling: ( think another Topic)

Anyway it seems that the Pass a load scam has reared its head again, You get a Text supposedly from Globe Auto reload that says we have wrongly loaded you phone with 300 pesos ( well that was it said last night) and we would like you to return it to this number using number and using the Auto pass a load reference. My wife has a Company Phone and is on Contract, Post paid so where they got her number from :whatever: Anyway, knowing the Number it came from was not Auto Load she then put the light on and started to berate to me about these scams and something should be done. Just a heads up for those that come across this and have a wife/GF that is not too sure what to do. I laughed myself to sleep saying to myself " but she don't Moan:hystery:"

Jack :whistling:

In a far better mood Today :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

They do complain but only in private and not to the people it should be directed at.

They also take what office people tell them without query. I have come across 2 examples of this with my wife (1) was told we have to wait a month for the wedding seminar and my wife said ok,I said to the lady behind the desk can we not do it sooner as the baby is due,OK she says how about this Wednesday ok all sorted. Wife in shock haha. (2) We were at the Comelec office in Cebu doing something or the other and I told my wife to ask about her voter's ID oh no it takes 2 years, So I say to the lady is her ID here she looks in her drawer and there it is.  My wife has learned a little after nearly 9 years with me and sometimes does complain or ask for alternatives other than those offered.

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

I passed a load this morning while sitting on the toilet. No One responded so I sent it on it's way! :crack-up:

• Sad 2