Key To Condo Living

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Some good tips on buying a condo. My only tips would be walking distance or a close ride to most of the things you need and low cost to upkeep. Anyone wish to kick in some tips of their own? MANILA, Philippines - Are you buying your first condominium unit? Unlike groceries at the supermarket, you do not buy any property on impulse. Not only should you first consider the cost of the unit, but you must also factor in a number of details before signing a contract. Here are some tips when scouting around for a new home Always bear in mind that good location is a key factor in choosing a condo unit. With the experience Metro Manila had recently with Typhoon Ondoy, it pays to know if your area is on high ground. Although you may be residing in a condominium, but if floodwaters will keep you trapped inside for a few days, then it would be unwise to invest your money here. Some homeowners prefer a popular neighborhood for their home because this guarantees that the unit will keep and even raise its value. However, some buyers also consider buying condos in new or developing locations. These new locations could turn out to be an in-demand place in a few years time. Consider issues such as security and the reputation of the neighborhood since these could greatly enhance the value of your property.

Guardian
Posted
Posted

Location, location, location. Then the cost to live there. Try to find a place that does not have more goodies than you need. Condo or a home, if there are more amenities in the development than you actually need then you would be paying for things other people use and that you do not. I am selfish, I like to pay for things I will use or that will benefit me and not my neighbor.