Naive or over protective

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Emma loves to get dressed up when going anywhere and I am very proud when we are out even though I must admit she does where stupid shoes for walking,  ‘ and after a few hours walking she agrees with me’ . But like anything-its after the fact.

Anyway we was walking through the alleyways in Venice the other night and I was taking lots of pictures here and there and she was browsing into shop windows, there was crowds everywhere and groups of men and women coming and going and suddenly I heard Emma.

We has passed a group of young men and I had wondered of to take a few pictures and I looked around and Emma was next to these two men who we had pasted a few minutes ago, I started to walk over slowly because I could hear what they was saying to her.

They came back to tell her that she looked stunning and had to say it to her, she was talking back as she does and I just stayed away as she was ok and these two was not drunk plus we both did not feel threatened, but it could have been worst, if they was drunk and I had charged in who knows what could have happened, and this is where being over protective and common sense or as Emma says you should have been holding my hand.

I know a lot of you have been married a long time but how do you deal with situations like this.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, stevewool said:

I know a lot of you have been married a long time but how do you deal with situations like this.

mr & mrs.jpg Well it might us be in a few years Young man :wink: on the other hand my wife might see it like thisandy_capp.gif

Edited by Jack Peterson
removed bad image
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Thank you (1).jpg Steve did you see the updated version?

• Love it 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, stevewool said:

Emma loves to get dressed up when going anywhere and I am very proud when we are out even though I must admit she does where stupid shoes for walking,  ‘ and after a few hours walking she agrees with me’ . But like anything-its after the fact.

Anyway we was walking through the alleyways in Venice the other night and I was taking lots of pictures here and there and she was browsing into shop windows, there was crowds everywhere and groups of men and women coming and going and suddenly I heard Emma.

We has passed a group of young men and I had wondered of to take a few pictures and I looked around and Emma was next to these two men who we had pasted a few minutes ago, I started to walk over slowly because I could hear what they was saying to her.

They came back to tell her that she looked stunning and had to say it to her, she was talking back as she does and I just stayed away as she was ok and these two was not drunk plus we both did not feel threatened, but it could have been worst, if they was drunk and I had charged in who knows what could have happened, and this is where being over protective and common sense or as Emma says you should have been holding my hand.

Maybe it's time to get an older wife?:laugh:

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

Used to get pretty angry in those types of situations.

Don't have to deal with here now I'm the pogi white guy though, it's more the other way round:biggrin:

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted

I just give my wife a big hug and kiss whenever these things happen.  The other guy/guys just get jealous and walk away.

P.S. I always give my wife a big hug and kiss all of the rest of the times too.

• Love it 1

Onemore52
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

Used to get pretty angry in those types of situations.

Don't have to deal with here now I'm the pogi white guy though, it's more the other way round:biggrin:

ok, I don't get out much anymore and even then keep to myself so someone please tell me what "pogi" means.

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Onemore52 said:

ok, I don't get out much anymore and even then keep to myself so someone please tell me what "pogi" means.

pogi 
-adjective . tagalog 

Simply means HUNK in English 

An extremely good looking young man 

A guy that has an attractive, well-proportioned, and imposing appearance 

He can make your head turn and brake necks 

A stud 

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Thanks Mark, which is something I ain't but thanks.

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Onemore52 said:

Thanks Mark, which is something I ain't but thanks.

You're very welcome, but have no worries, since there's always a Filipina out there who will think that any one of us westerners is pogi... even I lucked out :Happy:

• Haha 1