Whining bloody Aussies

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Last week it was a blackout all day on Saturday so I missed my AFL game, which was a wasted subscription, so I won't be renewing for the Geelong game today.

Then during the week I was whining about the noise from the terrible singers coming from the squatters camp.

Last night the water tank run dry, getting a lot of flak from the boss because she couldn't have a shower, I made it worse by telling her to go down to the river. So this morning I was up with the birds, checking all the connections, then checking them again, primed the pump still no good, then pulled all the inlet lines to the pump no flow there either, so then got in the car and went out to the main street where all the water meters are in a cluster about 500 meters away, at least the dog like the early morning drive, there I noticed that none of the 10 water meters were turning, so then went to the local shopkeepers and asked them if they had any water, "Sorry Mr. Michael there is no water supply in the city". none, zero, zilch.

Whingeing bloody Australians!

• Haha 2

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

You think you've got something to whine about... you follow Geelong... I'm a Carlton member (stone motherless last this year).

Onemore52
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, GeoffH said:

You think you've got something to whine about... you follow Geelong... I'm a Carlton member (stone motherless last this year).

commiserations, I seem to recall that Carlton have some very young players this year, if so there is hope for the future.

• Like 1

Onemore52
Posted
Posted
On 6/1/2019 at 8:39 AM, GeoffH said:

Maybe with a new coach things will get better for you mate, can't have you weeping into your weetbix for the rest of the season.

• Haha 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Onemore52 said:

Maybe with a new coach things will get better for you mate, can't have you weeping into your weetbix for the rest of the season.

I'm not surprised they fired him, this season was where the rebuild was supposed to start showing some results before really kicking in next year (and we all know how that's going).

Oh and I'd never cry in my weetbix... it'd make the full cream milk taste like skim milk :cornflakes:

Edited by GeoffH
  • Like 1